The Peak Of Legal Excellence
We’re Here To Protect Your Rights And Reputation
The attorneys at Susan Fuller & Associates, P.C., are passionate and strategically aggressive criminal defense lawyers. We are experienced litigators and award-winning attorneys who have successfully conducted hundreds of criminal trials, ranging from minor traffic and alcohol-related driving offenses to felony sexual assault and first-degree murder.
Our firm has earned the respect of prosecutors and judges throughout Colorado. As former prosecutors, we have the unique ability to analyze your case from the prosecution’s perspective. That is, we have insight into how the district attorney will approach your situation, understand what mitigation he or she may or may not consider, and are aware of how the district attorney determines the strengths and weaknesses of a case.
We practice law with empathy for our clients and strive to ensure that their constitutional rights are protected. We understand that when you are facing criminal charges, you can become embroiled in a complicated, confusing and intimidating process that can have immediate — and long-term — effects on your life. Our lawyers are not intimidated by the system. Contact us today, and let us help you untangle the mess.
With offices in the Parker, we serve Denver and throughout the state. Initial consultations are always free and confidential.
Experienced · Aggressive · Respected
Our attorneys have represented individuals facing all types of criminal charges, including:
- DUI/DWAI/DUID offenses: A conviction for any alcohol-related driving offense, drug-related driving offense or marijuana-related driving offense may result in jail time, fines and the suspension of your driver’s license. The DUI and DUID sentencing laws are complex and ever-changing, and a conviction for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs can pose serious consequences.
- Traffic violations: We handle minor traffic violations such as speeding tickets to more serious charges such as reckless driving, careless driving, careless driving causing injury, driving under suspension, driving under revocation, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to report an accident.
- Drug offenses: Colorado is not lenient with drug crime offenders. The penalties for such offenses are severe, often entailing thousands of dollars in fines and long prison sentences. While some crimes are considered misdemeanors, prosecutors will often seek felony charges. Our firm can help reduce the penalties you face and, whenever possible, will fight for an outright dismissal.
- Theft and property crimes: If you have been charged with theft, shoplifting, burglary, robbery, fraud or any other property-related crime, you should contact an attorney with our firm immediately.
- Assault charges: We have successfully defended numerous clients facing misdemeanor assault charges as well as felony assault charges, regarding both strangers and intimate partners.
- Domestic violence charges and civil protection orders: We have successfully defended numerous clients facing both misdemeanor and felony domestic violence charges and clients either seeking or defending against civil protection orders.
- Probation violations: If you are accused of violating the terms of your probation or deferred sentence, the potential consequences can be quite serious. We routinely help individuals resolve probation revocations.
- Juvenile crimes: A poor choice at a young age should not haunt you or your child forever. Pleading guilty to an offense as a juvenile, even a petty offense, may have long-standing ramifications. We will work diligently to protect your child’s future.
Prefiling Matters And Arrest Warrants
If you are being investigated for criminal charges, you need to consult with an attorney immediately. You should not talk with police or other law enforcement officers. Despite what officers may tell you, they are not there to help you.
Our attorneys have successfully resolved numerous cases at the prefiling stage, resulting in no charges being filed. If charges are filed against you and a warrant for your arrest is issued, we will work with law enforcement and the district attorney’s office to facilitate turning you in on the warrant on your terms to help minimize the impact on your daily life as much as possible.
Call Us At 303-800-0474
If you are facing criminal charges or being investigated for an alleged crime, you need experienced and aggressive representation from a law firm that will give you the personal attention you deserve. Contact us now to schedule your complimentary consultation.