Legal Support For Family Law Matters
At Fuller & Ahern, P.C., our lawyers serve a diverse clientele in a wide range of family law matters. We have extensive experience and have successfully handled countless high-asset and complex domestic relations issues. Our lawyers represent men and women throughout Colorado who find themselves dealing with divorce, allocation of parental responsibilities (child custody) and other family concerns. We help our clients resolve complex and overwhelming issues throughout the legal process.
Contact us today to learn more. We’re here to answer your questions and address your concerns. Based in Parker, we serve clients throughout Colorado.
We Proudly Serve Men And Women In Family Law Matters
Make no mistake about it: There is no distinction between men’s rights and women’s rights in Colorado family law. Whether you are a man or a woman, husband or wife, father or mother, you need an attorney who can effectively assess your unique circumstances — an attorney who can advise you of your rights and your potential exposure, artfully negotiate on your behalf to protect your interests and, if necessary, effectively present and argue your case in court. Our lawyers zealously advocate for all our clients to achieve their desired outcomes.
Our attorneys are as experienced and comfortable in the courtroom as they are engaging in alternative forms of dispute resolution. We understand that settlement can be a more cost-effective way of resolving issues related to a divorce and that it allows you to maintain some semblance of control over the outcome. However, we also understand that in some situations, litigation is the only way to reach a resolution. In these cases, we provide zealous representation and strive to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients.
Serving All Of Your Family Law Needs
Our firm’s founder, Susan Fuller, has been practicing law for nearly 30 years and is highly respected throughout the legal community. Since opening her firm, Ms. Fuller has assembled a team of meticulous, experienced and like-minded attorneys who have handled complex cases in all areas of family law. In addition to representing clients in divorce negotiations and litigation, our firm represents grandparents and unmarried individuals with family law and domestic relations needs.
We have helped countless individuals in the following family law matters:
- Divorce: Our attorneys have extensive experience in litigation and alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and work diligently to protect our clients’ interests and achieve their objectives in divorce proceedings.
- Military divorce: A military divorce can be complex. Our law firm has helped many military members stationed at Buckley Air Force Base and Fort Carson Army Post and spouses of military members through the unique issues inherent to a military divorce.
- Maintenance: Our lawyers have extensive experience regarding maintenance issues. Whether you are attempting to minimize what you pay in maintenance or asserting your right to receive maintenance, we will zealously advocate on your behalf. We pride ourselves on coming up with creative resolutions to meet each individual client’s needs.
- Post-decree modifications: If there is a change in your circumstances, we will help you obtain a modification to your original support order or parenting time and decision-making (custody) agreements. Further, we regularly defend against post-decree modifications brought by a former spouse.
- Asset and debt division: Our attorneys have significant experience handling high-asset divorce cases, as well as complex asset and debt division issues. We have proven successful in protecting our clients’ financial interests by providing strong, rational, creative and detail-oriented representation in complex property division matters.
- Child custody and visitation: Allocation of parental responsibilities, previously referred to as child custody and parenting time (“visitation”), are often the most highly emotional aspects of a divorce or child custody case. We treat each of our clients in a caring and thoughtful manner and are mindful of the delicate issues concerning child custody matters. At the same time, we zealously advocate on our clients’ behalf and strive to obtain what our clients believe is in the best interests of their children.
- Child support: Our attorneys routinely handle initial child support determinations as well as enforcement and modifications of child support orders.
- Adoption: We have successfully handled many adoption cases and have helped countless prospective parents through the process.
- Paternity actions: Our lawyers have successfully handled numerous paternity actions on behalf of unmarried mothers and fathers throughout Colorado. We assist both mothers and fathers in establishing paternity and with securing parenting time and decision-making orders related to their child(ren).
- Common-law marriage issues: Our attorneys have handled numerous common-law marriage matters and have been successful in both proving the existence of common-law marriage and defending against allegations of common-law marriage. We will analyze your case and advise you as to what constitutes a common-law marriage and assist you with the legal issues related to property division and child custody in common-law marriage.
High-Asset Divorce Matters
High-asset divorces generally involve complex issues. Our attorneys have extensive experience assisting individuals with high-asset marital estates. We routinely handle cases involving business valuations, real estate holdings, forensic accountings, division of pensions, characterization of income for high net worth individuals and characterization of assets (separate property versus marital property).
We have established a well-developed network of respected experts in various fields to assist in resolving the complex issues related to high-asset divorces.
Contact Us Today To Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
You might have questions that are keeping you up at night. Getting answers can bring a real sense of security and relief. Call us at 303-800-0474, or contact us by email to schedule your free consultation.