Get the Personal Attention and the Legal Representation That You Deserve
When you are facing a difficult situation brought on by pending criminal charges, a divorce, or a personal injury, you want a lawyer that will view your case with the same sense of urgency and importance that you do. You want the solution that is best for you. At Susan Fuller & Associates, P.C., we analyze each client's unique situation and strategize according to each client's specific needs. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and zealous, aggressive advocacy for every client.
Susan Fuller & Associates, P.C. is a law firm that represents clients throughout the Denver Metro and Colorado Springs area in family law, criminal defense and personal injury matters. Our lawyers understand that legal representation is not an assembly line process. We approach each case with an open mind, and strive to develop the most effective strategy for each of our client's circumstances, while always keeping our client's best interests in mind.
Contact us for a free consultation. The law is complex and legal issues can be overwhelming. Our attorneys can help you understand your rights and obligations in a wide range of legal matters relating to criminal defense, personal injury, and family law matters. Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Divorce: Our lawyers are equally adept at zealously protecting your rights during negotiations, in mediation, and in the courtroom. Regardless of the forum, we will always be working to help you accomplish your goals.
- Post-decree modifications: Our lawyers understand that the terms of your divorce are not always "final". We can help you modify the terms of your divorce agreement to reflect a significant change in your circumstances as well as defend you against a modification proceeding brought by your ex-spouse. Our lawyers can help with enforcement procedures or defend you against such procedures brought by the other side.
- Child custody and visitation rights: Determination of parental responsibilities ("Child Custody") and parenting time ("Visitation") cacn be one of the most highly contested and difficult aspects of a divorce. Protecting the best interests of your children is always our top priority.
- DUI (DWAI/Drunk Driving): We provide agressive defense of in these matters. Criminal procedure is very complex. Our experienced trial lawyers know the system. Every client can expect protection of their constitutional rights, a through analysis of the evidence against them, persistent negotiations with the prosecutor(s) and top quality trial experience.
- Protection Orders: If you are, or have been, a victim of domestic violence, we can help you through the difficult process of obtaining a protection order. On the other hand, if you have been charged with an act of domestic violence, or if a protection order has been entered against you, it is IMPERATIVE that you seek legal advice as soon as possible. We will advise you of the ramifications of such charges and provide an aggressive defense.
- Criminal Defense: We provide aggressive criminal defense in all criminal matters including felonies and misdemeanors in municipal, county, and district court.
- Personal Injury: If you have been injured as a result of someone else's negligence, or as a result of a motor vehicle accident, we can help you obtain the compensation that you are entitled to.
A Small Firm Feel With a Big Firm Attitude
If you want an attorney who is accessible and who will give your case the time, individual attention and dedication it deserves, call the lawyers at Susan Fuller & Associates, P.C. Our attorneys will keep you well informed throughout every stage of your case. When you call our office and want to speak with an attorney, you can expect to speak with one. With offices in Parker and Colorado Springs, we have served the needs of individuals and families in Douglas County, El Paso County, Elbert County, Arapahoe County and throughout the Denver metropolitan area over the past decade.
Contact us now to arrange a free consultation. You can also call us at .