Legal Support For Family Law Matters in Parker, CO
At Fuller & Ahern, P.C., our lawyers serve a diverse clientele in a wide range of family law matters. We have extensive experience and have successfully handled countless high-asset and complex domestic relations issues. Our lawyers represent men and women throughout Colorado who find themselves dealing with divorce, allocation of parental responsibilities (child custody) and other family concerns. We help our clients resolve complex and overwhelming issues throughout the legal process.
Contact us today to learn more. We’re here to answer your questions and address your concerns. Based in Parker, we serve clients throughout Colorado.
We Proudly Serve Men And Women In Family Law Matters
Make no mistake about it: There is no distinction between men’s rights and women’s rights in Colorado family law. Whether you are a man or a woman, husband or wife, father or mother, you need an attorney who can effectively assess your unique circumstances — an attorney who can advise you of your rights and your potential exposure, artfully negotiate on your behalf to protect your interests and, if necessary, effectively present and argue your case in court. Our lawyers zealously advocate for all our clients to achieve their desired outcomes.
Our attorneys are as experienced and comfortable in the courtroom as they are engaging in alternative forms of dispute resolution. We understand that settlement can be a more cost-effective way of resolving issues related to a divorce and that it allows you to maintain some semblance of control over the outcome. However, we also understand that in some situations, litigation is the only way to reach a resolution. In these cases, we provide zealous representation and strive to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients.
I was confused, scared and grieving. I sat down to interview a lawyer named BRIAN CLOSE, at Susan Fuller & Assoc. I instantly felt the professionalism and knowledge this man had in many aspects of law. Divorce, civil, common law and more. I want to say the comfort I felt by placing my case in his hands was an overwhelming relief as I moved through a very challenging divorce and civil suit. I was challenged at every angle. Brian never made me feel intimidated nor insecure in decisions I had to make. Brian Close always took the time to explain my case and covered every angle. At times I just wanted to give up and give in. He took the time to make sure I understood everything that I didn't understand. I knew his actions were in my best interest at all times. With that, I hung in there and the day my cases were settled, I was overwhelmed with relief and success. This was a direct result from working with such a professional. The entire firm welcomed me and I can't say enough about everyone at the firm who conferred on my case. Right down to the paralegals and front office. Thank you for making this chapter of my life safe and secure under your direction.- Tami P.
- Carol A.
Great legal services were provided to my daughter and I during her dissolution of marriage, and a couple of related matters after that. Our Attorney, Brian Close, was fantastic! I could write a book waxing on about his expertise, and professional and kind demeanor. The office's supporting staff were always professional and helpful as well. It feels like the office works together to provide the help and legal support needed during difficult times. I am extremely grateful that we were able to be represented by Brian Close of Fuller & Ahern, P.C.!
I definitely recommend the Fuller & Ahern law firm. From the beginning, James worked very hard to ensure my side was heard by the district attorney. He worked behind the scenes to help navigate me out of the criminal system. It is evident he has a lot of experience and is very smart. Facing any type of criminal charges is very scary and life-changing. Going to the courtroom can be daunting. James is very calm and wants his clients to feel at ease by providing expectations ahead of time. He assesses the situation and continuously works to ensure his clients get the best deal possible. Clients shouldn't expect a lot of face-to-face time but should be confident he is doing his job. I am so thankful for his help, expertise, and willingness to quickly take on my case.- Lauren L.
I reached out to James Ahern at Fuller & Ahern, P.C. for legal trouble I was involved in. I was inexperienced and needed direction. Once James became involved, he guided me through the legal proceedings and gave me advice and possible outcomes throughout our work together. James was a true professional while keeping a personal touch. I would highly recommend James to anyone going through legal troubles.- Mark M.
“So thankful I found this amazing law office! Brian Close is off-the-charts intelligent, I would actually say he is a genius at what he does.”- Mary A.
High-Asset Divorce Matters
High-asset divorces generally involve complex issues. Our attorneys have extensive experience assisting individuals with high-asset marital estates. We routinely handle cases involving business valuations, real estate holdings, forensic accountings, division of pensions, characterization of income for high net worth individuals and characterization of assets (separate property versus marital property).
We have established a well-developed network of respected experts in various fields to assist in resolving the complex issues related to high-asset divorces.
Contact Us Today To Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
You might have questions that are keeping you up at night. Getting answers can bring a real sense of security and relief. Call us at720-712-2972, or contact us by email to schedule your free consultation.
Our firm’s founder, Susan Fuller, has been practicing law for nearly 30 years and is highly respected throughout the legal community. Since opening her firm, Ms. Fuller has assembled a team of meticulous, experienced and like-minded attorneys who have handled complex cases in all areas of family law. In addition to representing clients in divorce negotiations and litigation, our firm represents grandparents and unmarried individuals with family law and domestic relations needs.
We have helped countless individuals in the following family law matters:
- Divorce: Our attorneys have extensive experience in litigation and alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and work diligently to protect our clients’ interests and achieve their objectives in divorce proceedings.
- Military divorce: A military divorce can be complex. Our law firm has helped many military members stationed at Buckley Air Force Base and Fort Carson Army Post and spouses of military members through the unique issues inherent to a military divorce.
- Maintenance: Our lawyers have extensive experience regarding maintenance issues. Whether you are attempting to minimize what you pay in maintenance or asserting your right to receive maintenance, we will zealously advocate on your behalf. We pride ourselves on coming up with creative resolutions to meet each individual client’s needs.
- Post-decree modifications: If there is a change in your circumstances, we will help you obtain a modification to your original support order or parenting time and decision-making (custody) agreements. Further, we regularly defend against post-decree modifications brought by a former spouse.
- Asset and debt division: Our attorneys have significant experience handling high-asset divorce cases, as well as complex asset and debt division issues. We have proven successful in protecting our clients’ financial interests by providing strong, rational, creative and detail-oriented representation in complex property division matters.
- Child custody and visitation: Allocation of parental responsibilities, previously referred to as child custody and parenting time (“visitation”), are often the most highly emotional aspects of a divorce or child custody case. We treat each of our clients in a caring and thoughtful manner and are mindful of the delicate issues concerning child custody matters. At the same time, we zealously advocate on our clients’ behalf and strive to obtain what our clients believe is in the best interests of their children.
- Child support: Our attorneys routinely handle initial child support determinations as well as enforcement and modifications of child support orders.
- Adoption: We have successfully handled many adoption cases and have helped countless prospective parents through the process.
- Paternity actions: Our lawyers have successfully handled numerous paternity actions on behalf of unmarried mothers and fathers throughout Colorado. We assist both mothers and fathers in establishing paternity and with securing parenting time and decision-making orders related to their child(ren).
- Common-law marriage issues: Our attorneys have handled numerous common-law marriage matters and have been successful in both proving the existence of common-law marriage and defending against allegations of common-law marriage. We will analyze your case and advise you as to what constitutes a common-law marriage and assist you with the legal issues related to property division and child custody in common-law marriage.