- Offering 100% Free Consults Learn how our lawyers can help during a free consult.
- Offering Virtual Consultations With virtual consultations, it's easier than ever to get started.
- Affordable Legal Help We don't think quality legal help should break the bank.
- Former Prosecutor on Your Team We have experience on both sides of the courtroom.
Additional Panels Service Page
At Fuller & Ahern, P.C., we understand that navigating the criminal justice system can be overwhelming and complex. That's why we offer additional panels services to provide our clients with the legal support they need to achieve the best possible outcome for their case.
Our additional panels services include:
1. Mental Health Evaluations: In some criminal cases, it may be necessary to evaluate the defendant's mental health. Our experienced attorneys can help you find a qualified mental health professional to conduct an evaluation and provide expert testimony in court.
2. Substance Abuse Evaluations: If substance abuse is a factor in your case, we can connect you with a licensed substance abuse counselor to conduct an evaluation and provide recommendations for treatment.
3. DNA Analysis: DNA evidence can play a crucial role in criminal cases. Our team can work with forensic experts to analyze DNA evidence and present it in court.
4. Polygraph Examinations: Polygraph examinations, also known as lie detector tests, can be used to gather information in criminal investigations. We can help you find a qualified examiner and use the results to support your case.
5. Victim Advocacy: If you are a victim of a crime, we can provide advocacy services to ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process. We will work tirelessly to support you and ensure that justice is served.
At Fuller & Ahern, P.C., we are dedicated to providing our clients with comprehensive legal representation. Contact us today to learn more about our additional panels services and how we can help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
“I knew his actions were in my best interest at all times.”I was confused, scared and grieving. I sat down to interview a lawyer named BRIAN CLOSE, at Susan Fuller & Assoc. I instantly felt the professionalism and knowledge this man had in many aspects of law. Divorce, civil, common law and more. I want to say the comfort I felt by placing my case in his hands was an overwhelming relief as I moved through a very challenging divorce and civil suit. I was challenged at every angle. Brian never made me feel intimidated nor insecure in decisions I had to make. Brian Close always took the time to explain my case and covered every angle. At times I just wanted to give up and give in. He took the time to make sure I understood everything that I didn't understand. I knew his actions were in my best interest at all times. With that, I hung in there and the day my cases were settled, I was overwhelmed with relief and success. This was a direct result from working with such a professional. The entire firm welcomed me and I can't say enough about everyone at the firm who conferred on my case. Right down to the paralegals and front office. Thank you for making this chapter of my life safe and secure under your direction.- Tami P.
“I could write a book waxing on about his expertise, and professional and kind demeanor.”- Carol A.
Great legal services were provided to my daughter and I during her dissolution of marriage, and a couple of related matters after that. Our Attorney, Brian Close, was fantastic! I could write a book waxing on about his expertise, and professional and kind demeanor. The office's supporting staff were always professional and helpful as well. It feels like the office works together to provide the help and legal support needed during difficult times. I am extremely grateful that we were able to be represented by Brian Close of Fuller & Ahern, P.C.!
“James is very calm and wants his clients to feel at ease by providing expectations ahead of time.”I definitely recommend the Fuller & Ahern law firm. From the beginning, James worked very hard to ensure my side was heard by the district attorney. He worked behind the scenes to help navigate me out of the criminal system. It is evident he has a lot of experience and is very smart. Facing any type of criminal charges is very scary and life-changing. Going to the courtroom can be daunting. James is very calm and wants his clients to feel at ease by providing expectations ahead of time. He assesses the situation and continuously works to ensure his clients get the best deal possible. Clients shouldn't expect a lot of face-to-face time but should be confident he is doing his job. I am so thankful for his help, expertise, and willingness to quickly take on my case.- Lauren L.
“James was a true professional while keeping a personal touch.”I reached out to James Ahern at Fuller & Ahern, P.C. for legal trouble I was involved in. I was inexperienced and needed direction. Once James became involved, he guided me through the legal proceedings and gave me advice and possible outcomes throughout our work together. James was a true professional while keeping a personal touch. I would highly recommend James to anyone going through legal troubles.- Mark M.
“I am very grateful for his dedication and care with my case.”“So thankful I found this amazing law office! Brian Close is off-the-charts intelligent, I would actually say he is a genius at what he does.”- Mary A.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.