Parker CO Post-Decree Modifications Attorney

The entry of a divorce decree does not mean that the terms of the divorce are set in stone. Situations change and modifications to child support, spousal support, or other aspects of a divorce settlement may be necessary. In some instances, your former spouse may not be living up to the conditions set forth in your divorce agreement. Other times, your former spouse may attempt to modify terms that you believe are appropriate and should not be modified. The lawyers at Susan Fuller & Associates, P.C. can help you modify, enforce or defend against modifications related to child support, spousal support, parenting time, and related issues.

We are family law attorneys with many years of experience helping clients modify, enforce or maintain the terms of their divorce decree or family court order. It is important to know that you do have the right to seek a change or modification when there are substantial and continuing changes in your life.

Contact us to find out if your situation qualifies for a post-decree modification or what we can do to help you defend against such a modification.

Keeping Things Fair

Whether you need to modify an agreement, ensure enforcement of the agreement that is already in place, or defend against a modification, we can help.

Issues we regularly handle for our clients include:

  • Enforcement and collection of child support amounts
  • Recalculating child support amounts based upon a change in circumstances
  • Defending against unwarranted collection and/or modifications of child support
  • Enforcement and collection of maintenance amounts
  • Recalculating maintenance amounts based upon a change in circumstances
  • Defending against unwarranted collection and/or modifications of maintenance
  • Modifying decision-making ( child custody) or parenting time (visitation) arrangements
  • Defending against decision-making and parenting time modifications
  • Move-away situation when a parent wants to relocate with the minor child

Do You or Your Former Spouse Have a Valid Reason to Request a Modification?

A free consultation with one of our lawyers will help you determine if you should seek a post-decree modification and/or how to defend against one. We serve clients in Parker, Franktown, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Aurora and throughout the Denver Metro area.

Call us at or send us an e-mail.